Our members save when they participate. The Times generally requires $5,000 per month to run a digital campaign, so members save between 48-and-70% of that cost (depending on contract level) by running through ADAA’s program.
Large, customized ads
• All digital ads in the campaign are designed to the Times' standard FlexXL size. On desktop and tablet these are large, responsive horizontal rectangles; on mobile these are full screen.
• Digital ad designs are flexible, allowing for bleed images of artwork details, full-frame artworks, or installation shots. And these ads can feature your gallery’s own logo.
• Your digital ads can link to any page on your own website, to an external project or artist's site, or to a social media page.
• You can also upgrade your digital ads any given month as desired. Upgrades include increasing your number of impressions ($1333 per each additional 30K impressions) and adding video to your ad ($500/month).
• The print ad, showing all galleries’ listings together in a full-page ad, feature individual images for each gallery.
• All ads are refreshed monthly to keep up with your exhibitions.
Placement and Reach
• ADAA’s campaign accesses the broad New York Times audience, with a strong emphasis on digital ads, plus full-page print ads. Digital ads are formatted for all Times outlets: desktop browsers, mobile browsers, mobile apps, and tablet apps. Print ads run nationally in the Arts section one Friday per month.
• Our digital ads in the Times often boast click-through-rates of more than double the average for general display ads in fine arts categories.
• The New York Times has over 100 million unique readers per month. ADAA digital ads run throughout Arts articles on the Times’ digital platforms, using the Times’ first-person targeting to reach high-income individuals and gallery-goers, and other readers through “perspective targeting.”
First-person ad targeting
Perspective ad targeting